Thursday, February 28, 2008

Obama Attracting Younger Voters












That's right. Apparently Barack's appeal extends beyond the young adult demographic to the "I don't have teeth yet" age group. Gina gave Anna a head start on her civics lessons by taking her to the neighborhood polling station on Super Tuesday to cast a ballot (bold prediction to follow) for the next President of the United States! The three of us matched the rest of the day with our "I'm a Georgia Voter" stickers proudly displayed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am not surprised that Anna's genius extends into politics! Just like her parents she is a very smart girl and in my opinion a very smart voter. Not to mention she is the cutest darn Obama supporter I have seen. Obama girl has nothing on that smile.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker