Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Visual Prayer


How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of the messenger who announces peace, who brings good news, who announces salvation, who says to Zion, "Your God reigns." -- Isaiah 52:7

Then he poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples' feet and to wipe them with the towel that was tied around him. He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, "Lord, are you going to wash my feet?" Jesus answered, "You do not know now what I am doing, but later you will understand." Peter said to him, "You will never wash my feet." Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, you have no share with me." Simon Peter said to him, "Lord, not my feet only but also my hands and my head!" -- John 13:5-9

How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news! -- Romans 10:15

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very meaningful and very sweet and very beautiful feet. I pray that these little feet will become those of which the scripture speaks. Feet that proclaim and feet that are washed

Justin and Phyllis Rice said...

How poignant! May her precious feet always follow the Master and in so doing, lead others to follow Him. nana

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker